Moar on the front of my note margins.
This round's of Mercutio Morte and company, also known as the Dragon's Castle residents or occasionally Piper's cafe staff.
Have been rolling random pairings of these guys with a d20 to draw. much lulz have resulted.
1. om nom delicious kitty ears om nom. Hailong and Mercutio
2. Ethaan in a hawaiian shirt. It was meant to be.
3. Moggie and Lux. Lux = climbing gym
4. moar Moggie/Lux fluff. THIS IS HOW YOU PORTRAY A SERIAL KILLER/PEDOBAIT/BESTIALITY RELATIONSHIP, TWILIGHT.
..I'm kidding. Kind of.
5. Hailong's outfit for the lolita meido cafe event. qi-lolita ftw
6. Mercutio's outfit for the lolita meido cafe event
7. Ethaan's outfit for the lolita meido cafe event. Ahaha, his face. Also, hime-lolita goes medieval.
8. Moar Moggie/Lux
9. SO WHAT'S UNDER THAT EYEPATCH ANYWAY HM? This hasn't happened yet but it is only a matter of time. Feline curiosity etc.
10. Greenfinch's outfit for the lolita meido cafe event. Fluffy desu.
11. Martine, who didn't really dress up for the event. That camera's SD card is probably worth more than some people's houses at the moment...
12. Moar Martine, glorying in vigilante photojournalism, by which we mean blackmail.
Derp. Fluff. I mean to draw all of those outfits full-sized eventually, and color them in, but blargh.